Billing and Insurance
Upper Valley Professional Corporation is committed to providing you reliable and convenient billing services. In this section, you'll find the billing and insurance information that patients ask about most often.
What should I bring to my appointment?
Please bring your health insurance card and a list of medications and allergies to your appointment.
What Should I Expect to Pay?
Charges for office visits are due in full at the time of service, unless proof of medical insurance is provided. Co-payments or deductibles required by your plan are due at the time of service.
We accept payment by cash, check, or MasterCard/Visa/Discover/American Express. If you are unable to comply with this policy, please notify the receptionist when you schedule your appointment. The receptionist will direct you to the accounts receivables representative to discuss payment arrangements.
Your insurance coverage is a contract between you and the insurance company plan. Until your insurance company makes a payment, you are responsible for your bills. Unless our agreement with your plan specifies otherwise, you are responsible for any non-insured portion of your bill.
All questions regarding insurance billing, balances and payment arrangements may be directed to the UVPC Business Office at (937) 440-7383.
What Insurance Plans Do You Accept?
NOTE: This is a general list of insurance plans accepted by Premier Health. For specific information about which insurance plan your physician accepts, please contact your physician office or the insurance plan directly.
Commercial Insurance Networks
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Aetna Cincinnati Preferred
- CareSource Just4Me
- First Health
- Great West
- Healthspan Butler Health Plan & Optimal Health Initiatives
- Humana HMOx
- Ohio Health Choice
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Tricare / Champus
- United Behavioral Health also known as OptumHealth
- note: Premier is not contracted with Magellan, Cigna Behavioral Health or Value Options
Medicare HMO/PPO Networks
- Anthem Medicare also known as Anthem Senior Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Complete also known as Secure Horizons
- Humana Medicare Choice PPO & Humana Medicare Gold PFFS
- note: Premier is not contracted with Humana Medicare Gold HMO
- Aetna Medicare
- Buckeye Medicare
Medicaid Managed Care Plans
- UHC Medicaid also known as UHC Community Plan
- note: Premier is not contracted with Molina Healthcare
Learn more about: